1. Answer a few simple simple questions about your company.

2. We will take care of the paperwork and the filing of your documents

3. You will receive hard copies of your Amendments package via mail.

How It Works

Making Changes to Your Company

Sometimes it is necessary to update the articles for your company. For example, one may want to change their company name, contact information or stock information. To do this one may need to file a document with the appropriate state agency. The name of this varies from state to state and can be known as the "Articles of Amendment," a "Certificate of Amendment," or a "Certificate of Change." Click on the button below and fill out the form and we'll take care of the rest.

Start My Amendments